Saturday, April 10, 2010

Be gone evil thoughts

I've been very sinful lately.
i know it's wrong but still i can't resist it.
It's wrong, it's wrong, it's wrong.
I know....
i know it's unfaithful for harboring feelings for another guy while i'm currently in a relationship.

But is it wrong to like or admirer another guy?
i admit in this case it's more than admire....
Ok, it's really wrong.
At least i admit it

How can i not like him?
when HE was the one that was to comfort n by my side at time of despair.
Lights up my mood
Bring out the smiles in me everytime we meet

Perhaps this is what we call crush?
Or perhaps HIS just an unlucky guy that happened to be there when i needed somebody the most?

I want to be selfish!
I want to be greedy!
I want to be pampered!
I want to have more than i can handle!

But I've made my choice and i shall be firm with it.
Goodbye to u whom i had crushed to.
Thanks for being a great friend

The decision is hard but it has to be done.
One at a time and that's it.

Blah it's only one side admiration, not like HE like me.
So, goodbye evil thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Is that an evil thought that a lass feels good towards a white knight who comes when the damsel is in distress? LOL~

    Human relationships... r very hard to be rationally defined by system.

    If you want help, I can help you. I am not expecting you to fall in love with me.

    Starting here, why is it forbidden to like him? Because you have another? If he is there for you, and you like him; then it is your bf's issue to let you know that your choice of your bf is better.

    The keyword is hence 'choice'. Applemag, you are a girl, and if you believe in God, then you have your choice. You should choose wisely, however, because you do not know which card seriously belongs to you... maybe both cards ain't really for you. See?

    The suggestion is very simple, explore and get to know both cards well. If you like this guy, maintain a respectable distance as a friend. Go out with both, but you may choose to refrain from having sex with either.

    You are play a poker game with your God, it is not an evil to see all the cards he has for you; that's because your life is actually at stake. See? What is more evil than your own stupidity to just grab one, and risk your own happiness.

    Let me reinforce this simple idea again... Both cards may not even be your ideal choice, or the ultimate destiny your God has for you.

    Consider this as a test. If you want high marks, you also need to study hard, won't you? Reasonable, if the stake is yourself... Don't be lazy, don't take chances. Check out the cards and decide what you really want for yourself.

    You are not an asshole, don't worry. I have met more shits and assholes out there. LOL~

    Should you need any more help, I'd be glad to offer a hand... provided you don't drag my hand into shits. LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol interesting!! see! it's not only guys :p pfft, everyone always say guys this and that -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thank you very much for the advise

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not so much as advice. It's like a game to me. I show you the path, when I always thot you'd not change course.

    From my experience, 99.9% of female species will not be influenced by logic.

    And when one reaches about 30yo, a woman becomes more aggressive in being defensive. So I am glad you still thank me. LOL~

    ReplyDelete