Thursday, May 12, 2011

Feeling extremely pissed off

A certain friend of mine manage to make me pissed off last night, and i'm still pretty pissed off right now.
I hate it when they are being insensitive despite the fact that they are not a stranger.
It started when he asked me have anyone speak "bahasa" to me before and how do i feel.
I told him yes and its pretty often due to my tanned skin.
I told him that i hate it, felt annoyed when people do that but i cant blame them.
Then... he joked that he should probably start to speak "bahasa" with me as well.

*pop* That's the sound of me going to extreme pissed off mood.

Excuse me, you asked me how would i fell if people do that and now your trying to make a joke out of it.

Is this your sense of humor????
HA... HA... HA...

My turn to say sorry now.
i'm sorry i cant force myself to laugh cause ITS. NOT. FUNNY. AT. ALL.

Please have respect k.

Yayaya, he said sorry.

But that apology was for making me angry but not for being insensitive and a jerk.
His apologies are useless cause I'm sure the same thing will happen again plus it doesn't sound sincere.

Therefore with the power bestowed to me...
YOUR APOLOGIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment